All the spending power you need under our new platform, Partners 1st Card Center. Card Center is a convenient way to manage your card while on the go. Through Card Center, debit cardholders have:
- User friendly controls and alerts – Be more in control of how you are making purchases and manage your card on the go.
- Real-time transactions – Know where your money is going with enhanced transaction information like merchant name, location, contact details, and more. Plus, settled and pending transactions will be clearly marked.
- Digital wallets – Spend your money card-free. Cardholders can easily add their debit card to their digital wallet.
During the weekend of the core upgrade transition, daily limits will be in effect. We will not be able to field daily limit increases during this transition.
Like debit cards, we will have a new card management site specifically for credit cards. Through this site, you can get card information, review statements, dispute transactions, apply for a balance transfer (if applicable), and more.
- Credit cards will not have a suffix of L84, L83, or L87
- Credit card payments can still be mailed to the main office
Currently, points accumulated by using your reward-earning debit or credit card are redeemed through Scorecard Rewards. Starting in late May, we will be moving to uChoose Rewards. From there, you can redeem your points for cashback and gift cards.
The last day to view or use your Scorecard Rewards was January 31, 2024. After this date, you will still accumulate points, but they will exclusively show in the new program when it goes live in late May.
This will affect members with these current account types:
- S88 Rewards Checking
- S58 Business Checking
- L83 Rewards Credit Card
- L87 Business Rewards Credit Card
Getting a new card just got easier. Instead of waiting approximately two weeks for your plastic card to show up in the mail before you can use it, with our upgrade, you can get it instantly once you open an account. Whether it is a credit or debit card, you will have the card credentials you need to add it to your digital wallet or update automatic payment systems.
Note: Leading up to the conversion, there may be a point we will be unable to issue debit and credit cards until we switch to the new system.