No matter what time of year it may be, there always seems to be work to do inside and outside of your home. For those projects costing a little more than just a trip to the home improvement store, Partners 1st can help with competitive rates and terms on personal and home equity loans.
For example, you can borrow $3,000 at a rate as low as 9.15% APR for two years and pay only $137.26 per month!
If you need to borrow more for larger projects, you may want to consider our home equity loans for competitive rates and terms up to 15 years.
Partners 1st can provide you with the proper financing, but what about the rest? Here are some tips for completing your home improvement projects properly and on time:
- Get two or three quotes for every project before deciding on a firm
- Obtain references from friends or online sources before deciding who will do the work
- Check to see if the company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (bbb.org)
- Read and understand every word of any contract or other document before you sign it
- Never sign a contract with anyone who makes promises that sound too good to be true
- Avoid extreme bargains. Quality materials are not necessarily the most expensive. What you need are products that look good, are easy to maintain, and last a long time.
When you’re ready to start your next home improvement projects, visit with your nearest Partners 1st office to discuss which financing option is best for you.