What’s included with Fraud Defender Monitoring?
Fraud Defender Monitoring offers a large array of benefits and you can choose from three different packages, which include credit monitoring, Internet monitoring, expense reimbursement and more. You will also get fully managed recovery services, which means you will be assigned a professional Recovery Advocate if your identity is compromised in any way. Recovery Advocates take the appropriate action which, depending on your incident, may include:
- Placing fraud alerts at the three major credit bureaus;
- Reviewing all three of your credit reports to identify fraudulent activity;
- Researching and resolving fraudulent transactions, false accounts, etc. with creditors, banks, utility companies, leasing agents, medical facilities, etc.;
- Notifying law enforcement as deemed appropriate; and
- Providing personal follow-up for 12 months after identity recovery to make sure no other problems surface
Ready to sign-up for Fraud Defender Monitoring? To learn more and enroll, click here.