Pay with your Partners 1st Visa Platinum Card using Apple Pay, Samsung and Android Pay.
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Partners 1st Visa Platinum Card using Apple Pay, Samsung and Android Pay on your smartphone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms shown in Apple Pay, Samsung and Android Pay:
“The storage and usage of your payment card number (and credentials corresponding to your payment card number) in this digital wallet are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable cardholder agreement with your payment card issuer, as in effect from time to time. Please contact your payment card issuer for more information.”
Devices that support Apple Pay:
Apple Pay will work with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, Apple Watch as well as iPad air 2 and the iPad Mini 3. The iPhone 5s will not be able to use Apple Pay unless it’s used in connection with the Apple Watch.
Devices that Support Samsung Pay:
Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge +, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 edge
Devices that support Android Pay:
An NFC – enabled device running Android OS 4.4 (KitKat) or higher.
How do you enter your card information into Apple Pay?
1. Open your Passbook Application, select Set up Apple Pay. (if you already have a pass opened in Passbook select the + sign at the top of the device).
2. You may need to turn on your Passcode in settings for fingerprint identification when using Apple Pay.
3. Select: Add a new Credit or Debit Card.
4. You will need to fill in all required fields: Name on the Card, Card number, Expiration date, address and Security code (last three numbers on the back of the card located by the signature panel).
5. Once entered a Partners 1st FCU logo card should appear. (the image will display our new design/logo )
6. Partners 1st, Visa and Apple will work behind the scenes to create a digital version of your account and enable you to start making payments with Apple pay.
Taking a picture of the card will also capture some of the card data (expiration date and card number) depending upon lighting this may not work.
How do you enter your card information into Samsung Wallet?
1. From the device’s home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung Pay. If the app is not already installed, download from Google Play.
3. Touch Add a credit or debit card.
4. Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
- Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
5. Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
6. If requested, enter your billing address and touch SAVE.
7. Review the terms and conditions for accuracy, and the touch AGREE TO ALL.
8. You may be prompted to call the call center.
- Verify call center Yellow Flow number is displayed correctly.
9. Touch DONE to complete the process.
10. After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by the payment card network (i.e., Visa) and the card issuer. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay.
-You can continue to add cards while others are being verified.
How do you enter your information into Android Wallet?
1. Navigate to the Google PlayTM Store then download and install Android Pay. From the app, tap the Add icon to add a card.
2. Line up the card in the photo viewer and take the picture.
Alternatively, tap Add Manually then enter the required info (e.g., card number, expiration date, etc.).
3. Enter the 3-digit security (CVC) number on the back of card.
4. Enter the street address.
5. Confirm the card details then tap Continue.
6. Scroll through and read the Terms of Service then tap Accept.
7. If no screen lock is currently set up on the device:
-A screen lock is required to use Android Pay.
-If the screen lock is ever disabled, you're prompted to reset it or all cards are removed.
1. Tap Activate.
2. Select the preferred screen lock type then follow the onscreen instructions for setup.
8. If presented, enter then re-enter a 4-digit Payments PIN.
9. The card is now visible in Android™ Pay.
10. You may be prompted to call the call center. Verify call center Yellow Flow number is displayed correctly.
11. Touch DONE to complete the process.
12. After your card is added to Android Pay, it will be verified by the payment card network (i.e., MasterCard) and the card issuer. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Android Pay.
a. You can continue to add cards while others are being verified.
b. Make sure to turn on Near Field Communication to begin making purchases
How Do I use my Apple Pay account at a store for purchase?
You can double click the home button, which will show your default card. Than place your finger on the Touch ID (Round home button) and move the top of the iPhone near the card reader to complete the payment.
How do I use Samsung Pay at a store for purchases?
Swipe up from the home button or select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray. Scan your fingerprint or enter your pin id while holding the device over the card reader to complete payment.
How do I use Android Pay at a store for purchases?
Unlock your phone and place it near the card reader.
What is a digital account number and why should I care?
Your payment card information such as the 16 digit account number found on the front of your card, will be replaced with a digital account number that can be securely stored on devices and used to make purchases. Your credit and debit card numbers are NOT stored on the device, or on service provider servers. This helps reduce the potential for fraud.
How will this keep my information more secure?
By using a digital account number, you no longer need to share your personal account information when you shop, which reduces the threat of your sensitive data being stored or compromised. Only the digital account number is passed on in your payment details and is never actually shared with the merchant.
What if my device is lost or stolen?
If your device is lost or stolen, call you local device provider. You may also call Partners 1st to suspend your digital account number.
Where can I use my digital account number in store or online?
At any merchant where contactless payments are accepted, as well as participating mobile applications on your device.
Look for the following symbols: or for Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay
Will there be call center support for digital wallets?
Yes, we have call center support for Apple Pay. This call center will be a US based call center staffed Monday to Sunday 8:30 Am to 11:00 PM EDT. They will be able to assist you with questions regarding set up of any digital wallet. They also will contact you during the initial set up if additional cardholder verification is required. Credit cards call 1.844.229.7354 and debit cards call 1.844.221.669
How does my device transmit payment details?
When shopping in-store, simply activate the payment functionality on your device and hold the device in front of the contactless reader. The digital account information store on the device will be transmitted directly to that contactless reader.
What if my physical Visa card is lost or stolen?
Please contact Partners 1st as soon as possible. Once you receive your replacement card you can add your new card to your mobile wallet.
What should I do when I receive a new, renewed or replacement card?
For any new, reissued or replacement cards, you will go through the initial set up of providing the basic payments details to add the card to digital wallet.
What will purchases made with a digital wallet look like on my monthly/online statement?
Purchases on your statement will appear as they normally do today.
Are my purchases protected under zero liability?
Yes, whether you use a digital account number or a physical Visa card, you are protected with Visa Zero Liability against fraudulent transactions.
For more information on Android Pay and how to use it go to: https://support.google.com/androidpay/?hl=en#topic=6224829
For more information on Samsung Pay and how to use it go to: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay