March 19, 2020
Partners 1st Federal Credit Union Temporarily Closes Lobbies - Drive-ups, ATMs and all other services to remain open.
At Partners 1st FCU it’s about U...and to truly focus on your well-being, we go beyond just the numbers. We truly care about your health and safety along with that of our employees. Because of this, Partners 1st FCU is temporarily changing how we handle transactions. We understand that access to your accounts is important, and we will continue to provide both the personal and individualized services you expect. All of the actions outlined below are made in an effort to be proactive and prevent the spread of COVID-19 and are aligned with recommendations from state and national health officials.
Branches and Call Center
Beginning at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 19, Partners 1st will be closing our lobbies and serving our members exclusively through our drive-through lanes. Because of this change, branch drive-ups will continue to open at their normally posted time but will remain open until 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Branches opened on Saturday will continue to honor the posted hours but only utilizing the drive-through lanes.
With 24 branches in 7 states, all touched by the current pandemic, the following offices will be closed as they do not have drive-through options: Alpharetta, Georgia, and Stanley, Virginia. Members in the Alpharretta area can access their accounts through shared branching offices in the Metro. Those in Stanley can still access Partners 1st offices in either Shenandoah or Luray. For those offices that do not have a drive-up but remain open, we are in the process of making modifications to allow walk-up service. Lobby access will be by appointment only for the immediate future.
Our ATM network includes over 35,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide that will continue to operate as normal. Partners 1st has also waived the user fees for any non-Partners 1st or non-network ATM during this time. You can visit us online at www.partners1stcu.org to find out more information about our branch locations, our ATM locations and our networks of CO-OP Shared Branch locations.
Your Financial Wellbeing Starts with U
Being our members’ most trusted and valued financial partner remains our #1 mission and priority.
While we may be limiting access to our branches, we understand that easy access to your accounts is a must. We encourage you to use our online and mobile resources to access your accounts 24/7. There are multiple ways to gain remote access to your Partners 1st account:
- To speak to a call center representative, please call 800.728.8943 or 260.471.8336. Call center representatives are available 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, and from 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon ET on Saturdays.
- Online banking and our mobile app allow you to make payments, view transactions, check balances, transfer funds, find an ATM, and perform most of the same functions you can at our Partners 1st \ branch lobbies. It’s easy and fast to manage your accounts digitally, and you can even deposit checks!
- If you have not enrolled in online or mobile account access, it only takes a few minutes. Visit us at www.partners1stcu.org. For your mobile phone, simply download the Partners 1st FCU Mobile App from the Apple or Google Stores. (Remember, you must be enrolled in our Partners 1st online account access to enroll and sign into the mobile app.)
- Our Partners 1st Visa debit and credit cards will continue to provide you safe and easy purchase convenience.
- Access 35,000+ surcharge-FREE ATMs nationwide through our CO-OP and Alliance partnerships. Click HERE to find locations.
- Access 3,000+ Shared Branch locations through our CO-OP Shared Branch partnership. Click HERE to find locations.
Partners 1st is here to help U
We also understand there may come a moment where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. Should you find yourself in need of assistance, please contact us. We have set up multiple options to assist members experiencing a loss of income or hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Personal loans to assist with unplanned emergencies or income loss.
- Auto lending for new vehicles with delayed payment for 90 days.*
- Skip-A-Payment to assist with existing Partners 1st loans.**
- Partners 1st credit cards with quick approvals and low rates, great benefits.***
- Consumer loan assistance if you feel you may have trouble making your loan payments during the outbreak.
*New auto loan only, subject to approval. **Excludes mortgages or home equity line of credit loans. ***Subject to approval.
We encourage you, should you need assistance or would like additional information regarding these COVID-19 relief options, to contact our member services department to speak to a call center representative at 800.728.8943 or 260.471.8336, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, and from 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon ET on Saturdays.
At Partners 1st we strive to go beyond the transaction . . . to truly serve, advocate and guide our members as their trusted financial and community partner. To accomplish, we must personally interact with and passionately care about the well-being of our members and our community. It’s always been about “U” . . . and it always will be.