You may visit 1st Online an unlimited number of times and perform an unlimited number of transactions. By logging on to 1st Online, you agree to the following:
I understand that I can:
- Access my account balance and pull up a history of transactions
- View current and past statements free of charge
- Transfer funds within my joint accounts and to other accounts
- Make loan payments by transfer
- Request a check withdrawal by regular or express mail
- Review dividend and interest information
- Change my password
- Place a stop payment
- Access the Bill Payment function
- Apply for a loan
Please note: (1) When withdrawing by check, you may request regular or express mail. There is a fee for express mail; (2) Take care where transferring funds or placing a stop payment as multiple checking accounts may exist; (3) Stop payments are assumed verified and will be in effect for one year; (4) If requesting a future loan payoff amount, this system assumes no future payments, insurance postings, or other loan activity. As an option, I may activate the Bill Payment button. If I click on this button, it entitles me to pay an unlimited number of bills.
For E-statement Members
Bill of Rights
IN CASE OF ERRORS OR TO INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR LOAN ACCOUNT
If you think your statement is wrong, or if you need more information about a transaction on your statement, write us on a separate sheet of paper at the address shown on the statement as soon as possible. We must hear from your no later than 60 days from the first statement on which the error or problem appeared. You can telephone us, but doing so will not preserve your rights. In your letter, give us the following information:
- Your name and account number
- The dollar amount of the suspected error
- Describe and explain, if you can, why you believe there is an error. If you need more information describe the item you are unsure about.
You do not have to pay any amount in question while we are investigating, but you are still obligated to pay parts of your outstanding balance that are not in question. While we investigate your question, we cannot report you as delinquent or take any action to collect the amount you question.
IN CASE OF ERRORS OF QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS
Write us at the address shown on the front of the statement or telephone us at the telephone number shown in that area as soon as you can if you think your statement or automated teller machine receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a receipt or a transfer on the accompanying statement. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after the first statement on which the error or problem appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe there is an error or why you need more information
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
We will investigate your complaint and will promptly, usually within 10 "business days," correct the error or send you a written explanation of our reasons for believing no error occurred. If we take more than 10 "business days" to do one of these things, we will recredit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.